This guide is an introduction to cloud services for investment reporting, including prospectuses, fund books, and shareholder reports. It offers a comprehensive view of the top requirements for selecting your next reporting solution.
Investment and insurance firms face expectations from multiple internal and external influences to increase efficiencies, reduce operating expenses, and improve the quality of reported data.
Investment reporting technology should help you:
- Maintain integrity with central data storage
- Establish a single location for developing prospectuses, fund books, an shareholder reports
- Connect fund information across the entire ecosystem for easy updates
- Complete reports more cost-effectively
- Chief compliance officers are under pressure to improve efficiency and reduce cost for the investment prospectus, shareholder reports, and fund books
- Incorporating new technology will increase efficiency in investment reporting while maintaining data accuracy
- This checklist highlights the key characteristics of a reporting platform capable of handling the complexities of mutual fund reporting